Events this week
Monday 24 July – Sunday 30 July
2017 Wine Appreciation Courses (Term 3 enrolling now). These Courses are conducted through the CIT and the ACT Wine Industry Network.
Note: Term 3 dates are: Monday 24 July – 28 August. Term 4 dates are: Monday 16 October – 20 November. Time: 7-9pm. Venue is Dickson College.
MasterClass: The Italian Connection: Monday 11 September. Time: 7-9pm. A look at some lesser known varietals from Italy including Barbera, Sangiovese, Dolcetto, Nebbiolo and Montepulciano.
- Thursday 27 July Brygon Reserve Wines at Melba IGA 4-7pm
- Thursday 27 July Brygon Reserve Wines at Cellarbrations Braddon 4-7pm
- Friday 28 July Brygon Reserve Wines at Farrer IGA 4-7pm
- Friday 28 July Brygon Reserve Wines at Gordon IGA 4-7pm
- Saturday 29 July Bunnamagoo Estate Wines at Urban Cellars Curtin 4-7pm
Note: change of date for the Bunnamagoo Estate tasting
Rochester Ginger tastings
These tastings will now continue in early August when the new Turmeric Tonic has been launched. We will keep you posted.
Meredith Dairy Cheese/Yoghurt tastings
- Saturday 29 July Woolworths Mawson 10am-2pm
- Sunday 30 July Woolworths Dickson 2.30-5.30pm
Our Brunches are on hold until further notice.
Our August Wine and Food Matching Dinner is set down for Saturday 26 August. Details to follow.
Please note: refunds are not possible once booked and paid for. In the unfortunate event of unavailability, ACTWIN suggests purchasers seek a substitute to attend in their place.
Disclaimer: whilst all care is taken, the above events can change at very short notice. To ensure that something is definitely on, please always ring Michael on 0408 626918 before hand.