Events this week
Monday 19 June – Sunday 25 June
2017 Wine Appreciation Courses (Term 3 enrolling now). These Courses are conducted through the CIT and the ACT Wine Industry Network.
Note: Term 3 dates are: Monday 24 July – 28 August. Term 4 dates are: Monday 16 October – 20 November. Time: 7-9pm. Venue is Dickson College.
MasterClass: The Italian Connection: Monday 11 September. Time: 7-9pm. A look at some lesser known varietals from Italy including Barbera, Sangiovese, Dolcetto, Nebbiolo and Montepulciano.
- Thursday 22 June Bunnamaggo Estate Wines at Gordon IGA 4-7pm
- Friday 23 June Bunnamagoo Estate Wines at the Belconnen Magpies Club at Kippax 5-7pm
- Friday 23 June Pernod Ricard Wines (either Stoneleigh Wild Valley Wines or Jacobs Creek Barossa Signature range) at Prohibition Bottleshop at Kingston 5-7pm
Rochester Ginger tastings
These tastings will continue in July. Dates will be posted in the next week or so.
Meredith Dairy Cheese/Yoghurt tastings
- Saturday 24 June at Mart Deli 10.30am-1.30pm
- Sunday 25 June at Coles Manuka 2.30-5.30pm
Our next Monthly Brunch will now be on Saturday 8 July. Notification of venue soon. Contact ACTWIN for further details. RSVP to ACTWIN by cob Thursday 6 July.
Our next Dinner will be a Mystery Dinner on Wednesday 19 July : the theme is Singaporean!
Menu will be listed here soon. Participants are notified of the venue on the day.
Cost: $89.99 pp including banquet meal, beer and matching wines.
RSVP: to ACTWIN by cob Monday 17 July.
Please note: refunds are not possible once booked and paid for. In the unfortunate event of unavailability, ACTWIN suggests purchasers seek a substitute to attend in their place.
Disclaimer: whilst all care is taken, the above events can change at very short notice. To ensure that something is definitely on, please always ring Michael on 0408 626918 before hand.